Customers who use our high pressure fuel supply skid focus their effort on the engine, not the fuel system. We specialize in testing the feasibility of new engine concepts. Turn on the skid and pressurized fuel is there. We use our skid routinely in our own shop to provide fuel for testing common rail injectors.
- Pressure: 21000 psi
- Fuel Flow: 3.6 liters/minute
- Can operate as two independent 1.8 liter supplies
- Pressure can be controlled remotely or set locally
- Flow is varied to match load and control pressure
- Fuel Filtration and Water Separation are included
- Fuel: Kerosene based fuels. (We have operated successfully using Gasoline at pressures up to 10000 psi for approximately 20 hours of testing and see no reason why full pressure cannot be attained, as long as the lube oil is changed regularly.)
- Six inch swivel casters and lifting eye for easy portability
- M14 x 1.5 60 degree fuel line outputs
- Switched 3 phase power supply, 230 volts at 46 amps or 440 volts at 23 amps
- 12, 16, or 24 volt power
- Fuel Supply—will draw up to 1 meter from a tank, can tolerate 5 psi supply pressure
- 2 quarts of 15-40 lubricating Oil
If you have a special requirement, contact us and we will endeavor to meet it.